ADAOX, Cyberoam in distribution deal
Dubai, February 3, 2009
ADAOX Middle East, the leading value-added distributor of IT security solutions and services across the Middle East, said it has inked a distribution agreement with Cyberoam, the region’s leading unified threat management (UTM) vendor.
Under the terms of the agreement, ADAOX will distribute Cyberoam’s entire range of UTM appliances across UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Yemen and Libya.
Speaking on the new partnership, Neo Neophytou, managing director of ADAOX Middle East said, “We are pleased to partner with Cyberoam to distribute their award-winning UTM products in the Middle East region.
'ADAOX has already established a strong security channel in the region and the addition of quality UTM devices to our portfolio only widens the scope of value that we bring to our customers and channel partners,' he noted.
ADAOX has been responsible for the success of ESET NOD32 and Smart Security products in the Middle East and continues to widen the reach of the products to the Middle East channel though new appointments of channel partners, Neophytou added.
The value added distributor will now offer Cyberoam’s range of UTM products to its channel partners, which include security focused value added resellers.
Cyberoam’s UTM appliances are unique in providing comprehensive network security and control over external and internal threats and come with one of the best price/performance ratio in the industry, he said.
The company recently introduced a new series of Cyberoam Identity-based UTM appliances - CR200i and CR300i, to meet the growing demand in the SME sector for solutions with high return on investment (ROI).
In addition, it has also recently upgraded its enterprise suite of products using multi-core processor technology, allowing them to achieve high UTM throughputs in comparison to Asic-based solutions, he observed.
For Cyberoam, the sign-up with ADAOX broadens its market reach as it tries to consolidate its presence in the security focused channel in the region, Neophytou added.
Cyberoam, which has won several accolades and industry recognition for the superior quality and service of its products, has a fast growing customer base in the region the tie up is further set to strengthen its operations, said Harish Chib, vice president - New Business Development, Cyberoam.
'Cyberoam has a strong presence in the Middle East market. I am sure ADAOX’s strong channel base and domain expertise will help us extend our reach in the network security market,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services