Batelco in free calls promotion
Manama, February 9, 2009
Bahrain’s leading mobile operator Batelco has announced a special offer for SimSim customers, which gives them free national calls every Friday.
Batelco is running the promotion from February 7 to March 8, 2009.
Batelco SimSim customers will receive free bonus credit every Friday, equivalent to the value of their calls made from Saturday to Wednesday of the same week.
“This offer will give back all the credit that the customer uses for national voice calls from Saturday to Wednesday, on Friday only,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco general manager media and government relations.
“The more customers talk during the week the more free calls they can make on Friday. The credit amount will automatically be credited to their accounts and this amount must be used within the same day,” he added.
To subscribe for this service send a free SMS with the text “sub” to 4334. Customers will be notified when their accounts are registered. Customers may also check their bonus by dialing *122*3#, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase