Injazat inks IT services deal with Etihad
Dubai, April 2, 2009
Injazat Data Systems has signed a five-year contract to support the growing Global Desktop environment of Etihad Airways.
Under the agreement, Injazat will manage all of Etihad’s desktops, laptops and peripherals as well as provide support services for the airline’s broad IT infrastructure, such as monitoring and managing distributed servers across the carrier’s global operations.
Injazat will also maintain a responsive and technically competent Service Desk with various service levels to address the diverse needs of Etihad’s user population.
“IT is vital to the successful operation of any company and our relationship with Injazat will help ensure Etihad Airways has one of the most sophisticated IT infrastructures not only in the region, but across the world,” stated Richard Dawson, Etihad Airways’ executive vice president IT.
“After the total service transition is completed, Etihad will have access to cost-effective solutions that significantly enhance its delivery of support services,” added Ibrahim Mohamad Lari, CEO, Injazat.
Injazat Data Systems is a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company and EDS, an HP company with 46 years of global expertise in the IT managed services industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services