E-junior launches first exclusive kids’ portal
Dubai, April 11, 2009
E-junior, the exclusive UAE kids channel from E-Vision, has launched e-videos, a kids' online destination which offers a variety of content.
The new e-videos, which is part of the e-junior official website ejunior.ae, is also powered by Etisalat. The portal is updated with fresh content on a weekly basis.
In addition to content viewing, kids can upload their personal videos by registering to the site and becoming a member.
“The portal is meant as a one stop destination for kids to interact with their favorite channel and gives us a unique opportunity to understand their tastes and provide them with varied content to engage them when they are online,” said Fatiha Bensalem, channel manager for e-junior.
“The combination of interesting content and interactive features has meant that kids have got closer to their favorite channel and we are very happy with the enthusiastic response.”
On the e-videos section of the e-junior (ejunior.ae) website, kids can watch all of the videos or listen to all of the songs that are produced by the e-junior team using the web based media player, and even be able to share the videos and songs with their friends.
In the near future, kids that have registered will be able to access exclusive or premium content, in addition to the already free e-junior local productions, such us e-junior Town, Friendly and Trendy, Birthday Wishes, all via the ‘e-videos’ section of the e-junior web portal.
Furthermore, kids can vote for their favorite shows and enter regular contests on the e-junior website where they stand to win attractive prizes.
E-Vision is the leading regional source to offer over 270 TV channels, in 21 different languages, ranging from sports to movies, from documentaries to music and kids’ channels.
E-Vision's product line-up includes 15 premium packages from all the major TV providers like Showtime, Orbit, ART, Pehla, Firstnet, TFC, Pinoy Plus and many more, in addition to the E-Vision basic package. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network