Monster names India, ME, SE Asia head
New York, April 23, 2009
Monster, the leading global online careers and recruitment resource, has appointed Sanjay Modi as managing director for India, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, effective immediately.
Prior to this assignment, he was the company’s head of sales, India.
“Sanjay has helped Monster grow, not only in India but also across the entire Southeast Asian and Middle East Region, which has had a significant impact on the company’s global footprint,” said Sal Iannuzzi, chairman, president and CEO of Monster Worldwide.
Before joining Monster in 2001, Modi served at Indiaconstruction.com as the general manager of operations, and in business roles at NIIT Ltd and Ingersoll Rand India Ltd.
Modi holds a master’s degree in business management from the Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, and a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Delhi College of Engineering.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait