iMachines launches new website
Manama, April 29, 2009
iMachines, a subsidiary of Khalid Almoayed & Sons and a leading provider of Apple products, has announced the launch of its new website.
The website www.i-machines.com combines rich editorial content on the brand history of iMachines and latest software product updates and services.
With this launch, iMachines aims at enhancing the customer’s shopping experience while browsing for Apple products and its related accessories, said a company official.
The website reflects the direction in which iMachines as a brand is moving into the minds of customers in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
“We are extremely happy to announce the launch of the new iMachines website. This initiative should help communicate iMachines as a high end technology retailer in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia,” said Abdul Rahman Almoayed, director of iMachines.
iMachines, Almoayed said, was committed to providing the highest standard in IT solutions to corporate customers in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia by continuously looking into the future and keeping up to date on cutting-edge developments in IT products and solutions.
Besides the Apple solutions, the company also deals in Adobe, Quark, EZQuest Storage, Case-Mate, Xerox Printers and Booq products.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract