HP to host virtualization conference
Dubai, May 23, 2009
HP has unveiled details of its annual HP Virtualization conference, which aims to highlight how companies can lower risk and increase business efficiency through virtualization.
The full-day conference will be held on May 26 at the Westin Mina Seyahi Hotel in Dubai.
The conference will stage a live demonstration of a virtual server environment and address new growth opportunities.
In the current economic downturn, virtualization has become a popular technology enabling customers to reduce operating costs, increase agility and improve performance in the data center.
“Through virtualization, customers can optimize servers to easily plan, configure, and automate their company’s physical and virtual resources,” said Ruud Vrolijk VP Business Critical Systems, HP.
“Virtualization solutions and services are critical for any organization that is transforming its traditional IT environment into one that is characterized by being highly flexible, highly virtualized and highly automated,” Vrolijk added.
“In the Middle East, HP is helping organizations manage large amounts of data more efficiently through its varied portfolio of virtualization solutions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends