Almoayyed, Alcatel-Lucent in key sales alliance
Manama, June 29, 2009
Almoayyed Group, a leading Bahrain-based IT and telecom solutions provider, is joining the business partner programme for sales of Alcatel-Lucent enterprise solutions to businesses in the region.
Alcatel-Lucent, a global Paris-headquartered company, offers telecom solutions to service providers.
'Almoayyed Group is pleased to have joined the Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner Programme,' said chief executive officer Rajan Mohindra.
'We are confident that Alcatel-Lucent's range of user centric communication solutions will offer our customers a comprehensive feature set and an open architecture for growth and expansion.'
'Partnering with IT leaders like Almoayyed Group means Alcatel-Lucent is better able to deliver the efficiency boosting benefits of its dynamic enterprise framework to businesses throughout territories, since the group has a strong knowledge of IP, consultancy, project management and after sales support that will help them deliver complete solutions to their customers in this important market,' said Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise in the Middle East channel sales director Philippe Cros.
'Our solutions through Almoayyed Group will deliver considerable value due to Almoayyed's expertise to deliver voice and data solutions across Bahrain, Qatar and Pakistan,' said Cros. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer