Focus opens new HQ at Tecom
Dubai, July 6, 2009
Focus Softnet, the leading software development company, has opened its new international corporate headquarters at Grosvenor Business Tower located in the new phase of Tecom in Dubai.
The opening of this new office is in line with the Focus’ expansion plans in the Mena region and will help the company further strengthen its presence in the Middle East as well as consolidate its business and streamline its international operations.
“Over the last few years, Focus has seen tremendous growth from the Mena region which led to us expanding our operations by opening new offices and fully-owned subsidiary offices,” said Ali Hyder, CEO of Focus Softnet.
“Following our global expansion, we needed an international head office that would not only act as a central point for all our regional activities but would also help us consolidate our business and streamline our operations. Our new office will help us scale up our operations and strengthen our position across the region.”
“Our existing office at Dubai Internet City will act as our regional sales office while our new office at TECOM, which is owned by Focus, will be our international headquarters. We chose TECOM for our new office location as it provides the best business environment coupled with world-class infrastructure and facilities,” Hyder added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi