Vodafone Qatar launches online store
Doha, July 11, 2009
Vodafone Qatar, a leading mobile telecom services provider, recently opened its first online store at vodafone.com.qa, which offers customers a number of value packages and free Vodafone minutes.
“The Vodafone team is very proud and excited that everyone in Qatar can now jump into the exciting new world of Vodafone,” said Grahame Maher, CEO, Vodafone Qatar.
“People in Qatar finally have the freedom to choose. Vodafone is offering fantastic value to customers and joining us is easy and convenient. A big and warm welcome to all our customers who are now choosing to join us!”
Vodafone’s offering includes Flexi, Freedom, Numbers, and Welcome Pack.
“With Vodafone Flexi offer, customers will always get much more than they paid for,” said Michael Portz, chief marketing officer, Vodafone Qatar.
“Every Flexi plan is packed with bonus value and loads of free Vodafone minutes. Vodafone’s customers will get up to 68 per cent more with Flexi.”
Flexi can be used for all local and international calling, SMS, Roaming and Mobile Internet. Customers will pay one single rate for local calls and one single rate for international calls. Vodafone has made it that simple for customers.
Freedom is the new monthly way to pay for Vodafone’s plans and products, with customers always connected and have total control over their spending. A Freedom account gets paid automatically from a customer’s credit card or bank account.
And that’s not all, when customers join Vodafone they can pick any available number from the entire Vodafone number range, including the very exclusive Star Numbers.
To celebrate the opening of its online store, Vodafone is running the “1st Online” promotion.
For a limited time, customers who join in Vodafone’s online store can reserve their own “My Number” for free and save the QR500 ($137) reservation fee. Alternatively, customers can use the QR500 towards the cost of reserving a Star number. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya