Zain launches special 'summer prize treat'
Manama, July 22, 2009
With customers dialing up friends and family more often during the summer break, Zain Bahrain has announced a great summer treat that will see over 100 customers win attractive prizes this summer with just a 5-minnute call.
The weekly prizes up for grabs include gold bars,$1000 cash prize, Nintendo Wii and Ps3s, while the daily prizes to be won include BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung handsets and top-up vouchers.
“We know that summer holidays means people travel and spend more time on leisure activities – and this means family members spend more time on the phone to stay in touch,” said Zain Bahrain’s Marketing specialist Omar Bin Shams.
“This summer, for every 5 continuous minutes spent on local and international calls, Zain Bahrain customers will automatically enter a daily raffle draw that can win them great prizes.”
There will be over 100 winners every week, he added, and the daily raffle includes eeZee Prepaid customers also.
“Great service, excellent network and clarity are a part of the Zain way of communicating,” Bin Shams said, “Add exciting prizes to the mix and Zain Bahrain customers are in for a really winning summer break!,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit