Adnoc inks service contract with EMW
Dubai, August 4, 2009
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company For Distribution (Adnoc-Dist) has signed a 3-year annual contract with EMW, for maintenance and support of its Avaya based PABX systems.
The maintenance contract extends to Adnoc’s head office in Abu Dhabi and six of its branches in the UAE – Mussafah, Airport Road, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Bede' Zayed. The current system supports over 600 users.
“EMW has a large number of certified, skilled and knowledgeable engineers and, as Avaya Gold Partners, they are known to be experts in implementing and supporting Avaya technology,” stated Ali Abdul Aziz Al-Ali, IT Division manager, Adnoc-Dist.
Adnoc-Dist currently has 3 Avaya Definity Server SI’s and 3 Avaya Prologix servers which manages all its communication needs.
The IT Division has just completed outfitting the head office with more than 150 IP telephone handsets and a project is underway to install IP telephones in all the branches as well. Once done, this will considerably reduce overhead costs and increase efficiency. It also has plans in the near future to upgrade its Avaya PABX system to the latest version which will better suit its business needs.
“We are confident that our high level of service and expertise will strengthen our business relationship with Adnoc–Dist leading to future opportunities and implementation projects,” added Serjios EL-Hage, CEO at EMW Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet