Seagate to take part at Gitex
Dubai, September 7, 2009
Seagate Technology, a world leader in storage solutions, will exhibit its latest broad range of retail products at the Gitex 2009 being held in Dubai in October.
The expo will be held from October 18 – 22 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
For the first time, Seagate will have its own booth space at eShopper this year. At the stand, retail drives will be on display and consumers will learn about Seagate’s special Gitex offers and where to purchase Seagate products within eShopper.
Present from Seagate at the event will be Mark Whitby, VP, EMEA sales and marketing; Sofocles Socratous, senior sales manager, Middle East, Turkey and Africa; Christian Assaf, channel sales representative, Middle East and Africa; and Diane El Hachem, marketing specialist, Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
“Gitex provides the opportunity to meet with leading channel integrators and retailers from across the region, to find out more about the region’s requirements and present our proposed strategy and plans for the coming year,” said Whitby. “Also, it allows us to display our broad range of products, including our new exciting retail range, to be launched officially in the Middle East at Gitex 2009.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying