Acision names new senior vice president
Dubai, September 7, 2009
Acision, a leading messaging company, has appointed Sherif Hamoudah as senior vice president and general manager for Middle East, Africa and Pakistan.
With more than 20 years sales and marketing experience in the telecoms industry, Hamoudah will oversee the MEA and Pakistan operations and take responsibility for driving business development in the region as well as enhancing operator relationships.
Hamoudah joins Acision from Oracle where he was MEA vice president of its Telecommunications, Transport and Media Industries division. Prior to this, Hamoudah worked at both Motorola and IBM in sales and marketing managerial roles.
'Having Sherif leading our Middle East, Africa and Pakistan team allows us to take a fresh approach to the region, while continuing with our goal to drive growth and expand our global reach with our messaging, mobile broadband, mobile marketing and charging solutions,' said David King, chief operating officer at Acision.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft