India's Reliance says not in talks with Zain
New Delhi, September 7, 2009
India's Reliance Communications is not in talks to buy a stake in Kuwaiti telecoms firm Zain, a spokesman for the Indian firm said on Monday.
Reliance Communications was not looking to buy Zain's African operations either, spokesman Gaurav Wahi said.
'We deny any such move,' he said, when asked whether India's second-ranked mobile operator was interested in Zain or its African assets.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'