Kaspersky unveils its Arabic website
Dubai, September 15, 2009
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management systems, has launched the Arabic version of its corporate website.
Visitors to the Arabic website will find up-to-date information on IT threats, as well as business, product and technology news from Kaspersky Lab at http://me.kaspersky.com.
“Kaspersky Lab opened its Middle East office in Dubai in autumn 2008,” said Tarek Kuzbari, the company’s managing director in the region.
“In the last year the localised versions of our products for personal users have gained well-deserved popularity not just in the Persian Gulf countries but throughout the Arabic world, and also in Iran.
'Its launch is especially timely, preceding the Gitex show in Dubai in late October where we plan to have an extensive presence.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends