Etisalat cuts off-peak international call rates
Abu Dhabi, September 17, 2009
Etisalat has announced an increased discount of 60 per cent on international calls during Super off peak hours.
Etisalat has also extended the Super Off peak hours, which were 1am-7am, to 11pm-7am.
The additional two hours will provide a dual benefit to customers by providing more time to connect with their friends and families while enjoying the additional discounts offered.
Besides Super off peak discounts, customers can also enjoy higher discounts during off peak hours. Discounts for fixed line customers have been increased to 45 per cent, post-paid customers to 40 per cent and Wasel customers to 35 per cent.
Effective October 16, local calls will cost a standard rate of 30 fils per minute during peak hours. During off peak hours, the rate will be as low as 24 fils from the second minute onwards. International calls will be charged on a per minute basis as per the prevailing rates, according to a statement.
Customers can choose to subscribe to Super Off-Peak Plans for no monthly fee.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC