Sage unveils software service programme
Dubai, September 30, 2009
Sage Software, a leading suppliers of ERP, CRM, and HRM software solutions, has launched Sage Cover, a comprehensive software service and assurance programme.
The new customer-centric programme is set to benefit Sage customers by facilitating convenient software license upgrade and renewal, while ensuring efficient performance of Sage’s software.
Designed to promote and maximise productivity within organisations, Sage Cover can help save time and money by providing prompt notifications when software updates are made available.
The programme also allows customers to enjoy special prices for Sage solutions, thereby resulting in considerable savings compared to the full price of upgrade licenses.
Furthermore, the new service also allows web access to log support calls, as well as systematic escalation through Level 1 to 3 support. Users are also protected against price increase through multi-year subscription terms, while letting them avail of training discounts and free Sage certification.
“Today, businesses are becoming more dependent towards highly advanced software and solutions to help them optimise their processes and become as efficient as possible,” said Vikram Suri, managing director, Sage Software.
“However, for these solutions to deliver sustainable results, they have to be continually upgraded to leverage new features that are available for the customers’ benefit,” he added.
“We have launched Sage Cover to ensure that all our customers can take full advantage of the continuous developments we are integrating within our solutions. This also reflects our commitment to ensuring that our applications effectively address the needs of our clients.”
A one-year subscription to Sage Cover is included with the initial product purchase. Subsequently, the user will have to renew membership to continue receiving all of the benefits of the programme, said a statement.
Customers can avail of discounts based on the length of their renewal, with 5, 10 and 15 per cent discount bundled with two-, three- and five-year renewals, respectively.
"We are carefully studying the trends in the market and matching them with the requirements of our customers, and from this we derive the basis for the software service and assurance programs that we offer alongside our solutions,” Suri said.
“By taking innovative steps in this aspect of our business, we are steadily building a strong following among leading organisations in the region and effectively differentiating ourselves from competition,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network