Adaox unveils Eset Mobile Antivirus at Gitex
Dubai, October 19, 2009
Adaox Middle East, distributor of Eset's range of security products, has unveiled a beta version of Eset Mobile Antivirus for Symbian operating system in the Middle East, at the ongoing Gitex 2009.
Eset, the creator of security software for the protection against all – even unknown computer threats has submitted the beta version of Eset Mobile Antivirus for Symbian operating system for public testing. The Beta version is to be tested of its basic functionality, including the scanning modes (on-demand and on-access), the heuristics, updates, logs and system activation.
“The event is the perfect forum for us to run demonstrations of the beta version of the software for customers and partners and explain the features and benefits of Eset’s latest innovation,” said Neo Neophytou, managing director, Adaox Middle East.
“The number of people surfing the internet through their mobile phones is increasing everyday and with that the number of mobile security threats are also increasing. Eset's new version of mobile antivirus is the latest innovation from the leader in proactive protection and we are confident it will be well received in this market,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages