Wataniya Telecom launches new youth brand
Kuwait City, November 15, 2009
Wataniya Telecom, a pioneer and leader in Kuwait's telecom industry, has launched 'Wink', a new brand designed solely for the youth of the country.
The Wink, which has also come to be known as the Youth Program, has been developed and customised to cater to this specific segment after extensive research and studies into the current mindset, usage of the mobile and other entertainment related activities the youth are engaged in.
This new brand comprises 20 different initiatives structured into four main categories to accommodate an overall entertainment/productive enjoyment. The offer involves new and exclusive mobile plans for both the prepaid and postpaid consumers with non telecom related programs guaranteed to provide a meaningful experience.
“Our mission is to improve standard of quality and create state-of-the-art applications to benefit each of our target segments, which we have accomplished in the Wink products,' stated Scott Gegenheimer, GM and CEO of Wataniya Telecom.
The program is guaranteed to facilitate every necessary and recreational demand of the youngsters which include more than 18 trendy and innovative concepts such as exclusive rate plans discount with third parties, music and games download, invites to special events, regular and specific promotions, sponsorships, and so on.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president