Etisalat cuts call rates for holiday season
Abu Dhabi, November 27, 2009
Etisalat, UAE’s leading telecom services provider, has launched special initiatives for its customers to enjoy significant savings during Eid Al Adha.
Between 9 pm on November 25 to 7m on November 30, all Etisalat mobile and landline international calls will be charged at off-peak rates.
Weyak, Etisalat’s web and mobile portal (weyak.ae), is also gearing up with a number of ways for customers to reach out and share greetings for Eid Al Adha. Customers can download greetings for free in different formats to send their friends and loved ones around the world.
Etisalat is also offering a selection of seasonal Greetune downloads, especially composed for Eid al Adha. These can be accessed from the Weyak mobile and Internet portal.
To ensure that customers are not without access to telecommunications services of their choice even during the holiday, all Etisalat outlets such as the dedicated outlets in malls will continue to be operational as per their normal working hours.
Etisalat Business Centres will be remain closed on Eid holidays starting November 26 and will be operational between 9 am and 2 pm on November 29 and 30 and December 1 and 3. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president