Zain offers games downloads to mobiles
Manama, December 12, 2009
Zain Create, an entertainment service offered by telecom services provider Zain Bahrain, is offering customers top branded games for downloading to their mobile phones.
Zain Create’s website games.zain.com allows customers to preview and download to their mobile different types of games content from the world’s biggest games publishers in the industry.
“This unique service offers Zain customers WAP access to huge online libraries of branded and non-branded games to download and enjoy on their mobile phone,” said Fatima Haidar, product innovations specialist at Zain Bahrain.
“As with all Zain Bahrain services, this offering too is unique and very easy to enjoy. Simply visit games.zain.com on your mobile, search for the game by name or category and download. You can also subscribe to the service by sending the key word to 88115. You will get the downloadable link for the game on your mobile,” she added.
The price of the games will be clearly indicated before final purchase and customers can even preview the selected game before purchase, she said.
Games include Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, James Bond – Quantum of Solace, Age of Empires III, Call of Duty 5, Bugs Bunny, Ice Age 3, Loony Tunes Monster Match and Sonic the Hedgehog2: Crash and 2012 Apocalypse.
The service is the result of a strategic partnership agreement with Getmo Arabia, a leading provider of digital entertainment services, including mobile and online gaming.
The service will feature games from some of the leading international and local games publishers via the Zain Create WAP and web portals in three major languages – Arabic, English and French. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion