RJ deploys new revenue management solution
Amman, December 23, 2009
Royal Jordanian Airlines is deploying a new suite of Network Revenue Management Systems from PROS, a world leader of pricing and revenue optimisation science and software.
The system is scheduled to be implemented in the fourth quarter of 2010.
The centerpiece of this solution, the PROS O&D Revenue Management System, will maximise network revenue by optimising the price mix of passenger flows across RJ’s burgeoning hub in Amman. Complementing this solution will be PROS Real-Time Dynamic Pricing (RTDP), which enables RJ to infuse commercial strategies and business tactics into the system’s automated process to enhance revenue quality.
In addition, the PROS O&D Group System will round out the solution to optimise group traffic and network seat utilisation. The entire solution will be integrated seamlessly with Royal Jordanian’s passenger service system platform.
“This deployment perfectly underscores our recent commitment to increasing revenues,” said Royal Jordanian president/chief executive Hussein Dabbas.
“With our increasingly broad network, it is imperative that we employ sophisticated technology to make the most of our opportunities.”
“With Royal Jordanian’s unique advantages and their strong, clear-sighted leadership, they are well positioned to gain the greatest benefit from the proven technology and business processes PROS provides,” added PROS senior vice president, Business Development, Benson Yuen.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms told to boost services
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages