RJ deploys new revenue management solution
Amman, December 23, 2009
Royal Jordanian Airlines is deploying a new suite of Network Revenue Management Systems from PROS, a world leader of pricing and revenue optimisation science and software.
The system is scheduled to be implemented in the fourth quarter of 2010.
The centerpiece of this solution, the PROS O&D Revenue Management System, will maximise network revenue by optimising the price mix of passenger flows across RJ’s burgeoning hub in Amman. Complementing this solution will be PROS Real-Time Dynamic Pricing (RTDP), which enables RJ to infuse commercial strategies and business tactics into the system’s automated process to enhance revenue quality.
In addition, the PROS O&D Group System will round out the solution to optimise group traffic and network seat utilisation. The entire solution will be integrated seamlessly with Royal Jordanian’s passenger service system platform.
“This deployment perfectly underscores our recent commitment to increasing revenues,” said Royal Jordanian president/chief executive Hussein Dabbas.
“With our increasingly broad network, it is imperative that we employ sophisticated technology to make the most of our opportunities.”
“With Royal Jordanian’s unique advantages and their strong, clear-sighted leadership, they are well positioned to gain the greatest benefit from the proven technology and business processes PROS provides,” added PROS senior vice president, Business Development, Benson Yuen.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya