Batelco offers online mobile customisation
Manama, January 7, 2010
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, has launched an online service called My Mobile, which allows its customers to customise their postpaid mobile account simply through the click of a button.
The newly launched free service is part of Batelco’s eServices available online on the company’s website batelco.com.
Customers may use the My Mobile service to check the status of their account, such as viewing outstanding bills and last payment details.
Also, customers can activate and deactivate services available to them, including video mail, 3G, and call details, among other things.
In addition to managing their account details, My Mobile enables customers to do more through Batelco by setting up additional services, including credit transfer to prepaid users and number reservation for a new postpaid line.
“We are very pleased to announce the launch of the innovative My Mobile service”, said Ahmed Al-Janahi, Batelco general manager media & government relations.
“At Batelco, we recognise that an important step in achieving customer satisfaction is ensuring that our customers have total control over their account, which is now offered through the easy to use tools available to them on My Mobile,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions