Batelco offers computer purchase scheme
Manama, January 11, 2010
Batelco, a leading telecom services provide in Bahrain, is offering business customers a scheme to purchase high specs desktops and laptops on monthly interest-free instalments.
Batelco’s Business Broadband PC Scheme will feature prices starting from as little as BD19 ($50.40) per month, according to a statement.
Batelco customers, who are subscribed to any of Batelco’s Business inet broadband packages ranging from 256 kbps to 10 Mbps can benefit from this deal and pay the instalments over a period of 12 or 18 months, the statement said.
This offer provides Business customers with a selection of high-end computers that suit business needs, from leading manufacturers including Apple, (Macbook and iMac), Sony Vaio, Hewlett-Packard, Toshiba and Dell.
“This is the only deal of its kind in Bahrain and is offered as part of our ongoing commitment to support entrepreneurship in the Kingdom and make Bahrain more business friendly,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco Group general manager media & government relations.
“Batelco understands that personal computers have become a pre-requisite for every modern business. Small business start-ups and entrepreneurs can flourish and grow with support from Batelco’s inet business broadband,” he added.
“On top of offering the most attractive packages in the country, Batelco is now giving them the chance to purchase a highly affordable Laptop or desktop at affordable prices with a convenient payment scheme,” Janahi concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi