Qtel unveils new wireless router
Doha, January 11, 2010
Qtel has added to its wide range of broadband technology, with the launch of its B560 3G Wireless Router.
Designed to fuel a sense of real excitement about the potential of Internet in Qatar, the Qtel B560 3G Wireless Router enables multiple users to access high-speed Internet in homes and small offices.
Each device is encoded with a unique wireless ID and wireless password, to ensure security and a sense of comfort when surfing the Web. It is also capable of utilising Qatar’s advanced HSDPA/HSUPA network, offering speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps download with diversity and 2 Mbps upload.
Qtel continues to add new Broadband services and products to its portfolio as part of the 'Broadband Nation' strategy, which aims to make Qatar one of the most connected countries in the region, and ultimately the world.
The new Qtel Wireless Router joins a wide range of USB Modems, special Broadband tariffs and NetBook devices available from Qtel.
Strong demand is anticipated from home users and small businesses, particularly since the solution enables companies to add new desks to their offices, or encourage employees to work across different locations, through an easily-managed, highly-scalable solution.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award