GO sponsors Jeddah Economic Forum 2010
Riyadh, February 2, 2010
Etihad Atheeb Telecom Company 'GO' has signed up as the exclusive telecommunications sponsor of the 10th edition of Jeddah Economic Forum 2010.
The forum is being held from February 13 to 16 under the theme of 'The Global Economy 2020'.
“GO will provide the latest 4G telecommunications technologies at the forum, including 4G Voice and Broadband Internet services,” stated Dr Ahmed bin Abbas Sindi, chief of Etihad Atheeb Telecom Company.
Jeddah Economic Forum 2010 will host an elite group of decision makers, economic experts, businessmen, businesswomen and academics from over 20 countries, to discuss and explore the prospects for the global economy and identify emerging economic trends over the coming years.
GO will also be showcasing its innovative solutions, products, services and 4G technologies at the Jeddah Economic Forum exhibition.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms told to boost services
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages