Adaox to showcase Eset solutions
Cairo, February 3, 2010
Adaox Middle East, the exclusive distribution partner of Eset antivirus range, will showcase Eset security solutions at an upcoming ICT show in Cairo.
The 14th edition of Cairo ICT will be held from February 7 to 10 at the Cairo International Conference Center, Nasr City in Cairo.
Adaox will also be demonstrating Eset’s award-winning antivirus Eset NOD32 as well as showcasing other such as Eset Smart Security in addition to meeting customers and partners at the event.
“Egypt, which is emerging as a leading IT Hub of Africa and the Middle East, is a very important market for Adaox and Eset,” said Neo Neophytou, managing director of Adaox Middle East.
“We are happy to participate in Cairo ICT 2010, which is a perfect platform for us to showcase Eset NOD32 and Eset Smart Security to our customers and partners in Egypt and the Mena region,” he added.
“Eset is one of the best security products available in the world today having won more VB100 awards from Virus bulletin than any other antivirus vendor,” Neophytou continued.
“At Cairo ICT 2010, we plan to create brand awareness of our solutions, demonstrate their features and benefits and generate new sales leads. We look forward to increasing Eset’s market share in Middle East region and hope to add more channel partners to our existing network so that they can offer better support and service to our end-user customers,” he concluded.
Adaox will also highlight Eset NOD32 Antivirus v 4.0 and Eset Smart Security v 4.0, which feature a ThreatSense scanner that is even smarter and faster when compared to previous versions, while adding removable media security, new diagnostic and recovery tools, and more advanced heuristics, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Schneider enhances PowerChute with virtualization support
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman