Zain Bahrain honours top dealers
Manama, February 7, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, recently honoured its distributors who excelled in setting new indirect sales milestones along with dealers and its best salesmen.
The event marked an annual thanksgiving celebration held by the company at the Zain Group Building in Bahrain.
“Zain Bahrain continued to maintain its technology lead in the market but what really lifted our efforts was the success of our marketing partnerships and collaborations,” said Mohammed Zainalabeden, Zain Bahrain’s general manager.
“Our indirect sales team is an important player in Zain Bahrain’s efforts to penetrate the market and we thank them for aiming high and delivering their best efforts,” he added.
Awarding the certificates to those present, manager of indirect sales channels, Ammar Al-Ketbi said that indirect sales distributors, dealers and service providers had set new milestones for the company through their participation. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends