Kingston launches SSDNow V+ drive
Dubai, February 7, 2010
Kingston Digital Europe, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Corporation, a leader in memory products, has announced the release of the second-generation Kingston SSDNow V+ solid-state drive.
The Kingston SSDNow V+ solid-state drive boasts of a Windows 7 Trim support (with up to 512GB) and promises faster performance than the previous generation, said a top official.
“The new Kingston SSDNow V+ is an ideal solid-state drive for high-level consumers and in corporate environments where efficiency and performance are important as more system resources are in use,” said Antoine Harb, business development manager, Kingston.
“Users will be more productive as the drive now features TRIM support, is available in higher capacities and is speedier overall with improved read/write speeds,” Harb noted.
The addition of Trim support helps keep the Kingston SSDNow V+ maintain optimal write speed throughout its lifespan.
The Kingston SSDNow V+ is the latest addition to Kingston’s SSDNow family of solid-state drives. It is available in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB capacities.
As part of Kingston’s goal to provide an easy upgrade path, the drive is also available with a bundle that includes cloning software, 2.5" USB enclosure, 2.5" to 3.5" mounting brackets and SATA data and power cables.
The product is backed by a three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and the Kingston reliability.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion