CryptoCard picks Oman distributer
Muscat, February 23, 2010
CryptoCard, a leading developer of two-factor authentication (2FA) technology, has signed up Riyam Computer Services (RCS) as its Oman distributor.
RCS will adopt and promote CryptoCard's award winning managed authentication service Crypto-MAS and the market leading BlackShield ID server.
Bundling the CryptoCard solutions into its portfolio of computer and network related services; Riyam will be able to deliver added value and security to its customers’ IT infrastructure making it secure and robust.
“We have seen demand for security solutions increase incredibly in the past 12 months. This tremendous increase in demand makes the alliance with CryptoCard beneficial as it will strengthen our portfolio and help to offer greater value to our customers,” said Manoj Shah, COO of Riyam, a business which manages large number of servers and desktops within Oman.
“The development of traditional access networks and the increasing adoption of on-line services that offer access to both employees, partners and suppliers, is being driven by cloud-computing and our partnership will mean that Riyam is well positioned to help businesses secure their valuable business assets,” added Jason Hart, SVP Emea, CryptoCard.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award