Dell redesigns, expands Inspiron range
Dubai, February 28, 2010
Dell has expanded its Inspiron range of laptops to offer greater choice for personal computing, with chic personalisation options that reflect individual style at affordable prices, a statement said.
The improved design and features across the Inspiron line of netbooks, laptops and desktops is intended to offer consumers a reliable and well-designed device whatever their needs.
The economical Inspiron Zino HD is a mini-sized household PC that can fit in tight spaces and makes home networking easy.
Starting at Dh2,499 ($680), the Inspiron Zino HD includes standard HD-capable integrated graphics, HDMI output and built-in networking that make it smart for typical home and student computing activities such as word processing, e-mail, organising photos and music, and surfing the Internet.
With a choice of colours, the Inspiron Zino HD can be personalised to add flair to any room in the home, available in a wide range of stunning colours and patterns. It also comes with 4GB of RAM, a massive 1Terrabyte of hard drive storage, optical drive and Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium.
It can also be configured into a powerful home media centre computer. In that capacity, the Inspiron Zino HD displays high-definition content from the Internet, and stores and delivers music, video and photos.
The Inspiron Mini 10 has been redesigned with a 10.1-inch display includes a textured, smudge-resistant palm rest, sculpted keys, Windows 7 Home Starter and, is super-lightweight. The Dell Inspiron Mini 10 is available from all leading electronics outlets now. Prices start at Dh1,299.
Dell’s Inspiron 15 has also been given a make-over, with a feature-packed thin design, competitive feature set, and faster performance with the new Intel Core i3 and i5 processors, that makes it an ideal all-round laptop for everyday use. A brilliant 15.6” HD screen and spacious keyboard with adjacent numeric keypad allow for hours of work in total comfort.
Its sleek design takes up less space than its predecessor, with a choice of five vibrant colours to suit one’s sense of style. Pricing for the Inspiron 15 starts from Dh2,299.
Systems featuring the Intel Core i3 processor start at AED 2,899, and systems featuring the Intel Core i5 processor, start at Dh3,299 all of which are available to buy now, the statement said.
“The Inspiron line has a great selection of products to meet anyone’s personal computing needs. The products are simple to use, stylish and offer great technology at a great price,” said Michael Tatelman, vice president of global consumer sales and marketing at Dell.
“Consumers want to know they have made smart choices with their purchases, and we have a range of products designed to fit their needs, including options such as form factor and colour choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network