Wataniya Telecom partners with iBwave
Kuwait, March 3, 2010
Wataniya Telecom, the leading operator in Kuwait, has entered into a strategic partnership with iBwave Solutions, the international provider of in-building standard design and planning software.
The agreement with iBwave allows Wataniya to better plan, deploy and deliver unfailing wireless data and voice services to its mobile subscribers inside Kuwait’s commercial and office buildings, where they spend most of their time.
“Putting into consideration all architectural innovations taking place in Kuwait recently, Wataniya Telecom is deploying IBS (in-building solutions) for commercial buildings, shopping malls and schools for the last 10 years. Having a professional tool is quite essential in order to reinforce both design and logistical aspects of IBS solutions,” said Hisham Siblini, CTO of Wataniya Telecom.
The iBwave Design software will allow Wataniya to confidently implement wireless HSPA technology networks, and enables ubiquitous coverage and roaming for the increased data traffic generated by proliferating smart phones.
“We are confident that our products will help Wataniya develop the fastest and most reliable indoor wireless networks to support their mobile users and their increasing demands in data services,” added Mario Bouchard, president and CEO of iBwave.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends