Adaox brings ESET’s latest security solutions to ME
Dubai, March 11, 2010
Adaox Middle East, the regional business development centre of ESET NOD32 Antivirus, has launched ESET’s Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server and ESET Smart Security 4.2 in the Middle East.
The new ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server features major advancements over its predecessor, ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Microsoft Exchange Server, said a statement.
“We architected this product to be more effective, flexible and scalable than its predecessor. Messaging security is essential to the productivity of businesses everywhere, and ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server enables businesses to implement fast and effective messaging security with minimal overhead,” said Richard Marko, chief technical officer, ESET.
Adaox also announced the launch of the version 4.2 of ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the Middle East.
“ESET Smart Security 4.2 and ESET NOD32 4.2 have enhanced features and improved antispam capability, which we are sure our customers in the Middle East will appreciate,” added Neo Neophytou, managing director of Adaox Middle East.
All main modules of ESET Smart Security – Antivirus, Antispyware, Personal Firewall and Antispam – are now improved to ensure better stability and performance of the software, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit