Adaox brings ESET’s latest security solutions to ME
Dubai, March 11, 2010
Adaox Middle East, the regional business development centre of ESET NOD32 Antivirus, has launched ESET’s Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server and ESET Smart Security 4.2 in the Middle East.
The new ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server features major advancements over its predecessor, ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Microsoft Exchange Server, said a statement.
“We architected this product to be more effective, flexible and scalable than its predecessor. Messaging security is essential to the productivity of businesses everywhere, and ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server enables businesses to implement fast and effective messaging security with minimal overhead,” said Richard Marko, chief technical officer, ESET.
Adaox also announced the launch of the version 4.2 of ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus in the Middle East.
“ESET Smart Security 4.2 and ESET NOD32 4.2 have enhanced features and improved antispam capability, which we are sure our customers in the Middle East will appreciate,” added Neo Neophytou, managing director of Adaox Middle East.
All main modules of ESET Smart Security – Antivirus, Antispyware, Personal Firewall and Antispam – are now improved to ensure better stability and performance of the software, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi