Kingston develops fastest Intel-certified memory
Dubai, April 4, 2010
Kingston Technology Company, a leader in memory products, said its European subsidiary has developed the fastest Intel-certified memory in the world.
Running at 2400MHz, Kingston’s HyperX dual-channel DDR3 memory kit gained Intel XMP certification on the Core i7 platform, said a company statement.
The Kingston 2400MHz kit runs at 9-11-9-27-2 timings at 1.65 volts and was developed for enthusiasts, gamers, and benchmarkers looking to scale new memory heights, it added.
Kingston Technology Europe said the 2400MHz kit was created with the highest design-engineering principles and subjected to OEM-quality production and testing standards to gain Intel XMP certification.
The memory was tested to great success on several P55-based systems including the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard.
The company said the 2400MHz kits will be hit the store shelves in the second quarter.-TradeArabia News Service
Kingston Technology Company is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. It designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia