Acer MEA service centres ‘best performers’
Dubai, April 19, 2010
PC and notebook manufacturer Acer’s service centres and service personnel based in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) are amongst the best performers in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), said a recent survey.
Acer MEA operations has now won the company’s internal ‘best customer satisfaction award’ for the second year running, a statement said.
“Acer products are extremely popular across the region and a world-class after sales service is needed to maintain consumer confidence in the Acer brand,” said Kelvyn D'Souza, regional customer service manager-MEA, Acer Computer ME.
“Our regional service centre staff is trained to handle all customer queries and provide customers with a support system that is reliable and reassuring,” added D’Souza.
In addition, Acer provides a pioneered ‘pick-and-drop scheme’ for notebooks and LCD monitors for UAE Customers who can have their products picked up, repaired and delivered to their door steps.
Globally, Acer has recently increased the number of service centres - 38 new locations have been added: 21 in China (PRC), four in Taiwan (ROC), 10 in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and three in Asia Pacific Region.
“The customer is at the heart of everything we do to provide excellence in customer service” concluded D’Souza. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit