Acer MEA service centres ‘best performers’
Dubai, April 19, 2010
PC and notebook manufacturer Acer’s service centres and service personnel based in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) are amongst the best performers in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), said a recent survey.
Acer MEA operations has now won the company’s internal ‘best customer satisfaction award’ for the second year running, a statement said.
“Acer products are extremely popular across the region and a world-class after sales service is needed to maintain consumer confidence in the Acer brand,” said Kelvyn D'Souza, regional customer service manager-MEA, Acer Computer ME.
“Our regional service centre staff is trained to handle all customer queries and provide customers with a support system that is reliable and reassuring,” added D’Souza.
In addition, Acer provides a pioneered ‘pick-and-drop scheme’ for notebooks and LCD monitors for UAE Customers who can have their products picked up, repaired and delivered to their door steps.
Globally, Acer has recently increased the number of service centres - 38 new locations have been added: 21 in China (PRC), four in Taiwan (ROC), 10 in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and three in Asia Pacific Region.
“The customer is at the heart of everything we do to provide excellence in customer service” concluded D’Souza. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues