Thaqafa takes up SSS process for document sharing
Amman, May 8, 2010
SSS Process, a specialist in building electronic governmental applications and framing software solutions, said it has successfully installed Microsoft SharePoint platform for document sharing to the advantage of Thaqafa company.
A Jordanian-Saudi company, SSS Process said its platform provides a suitable infrastructure for employees to interact with documents. It develops efficiency, high speed operations and ease of access to databases for information, managing given for specific privileges for users or departments.
Illustrating a tailored feature, Alaa Ensheiwat, chief executive officer of SSS Process said: “We’ve added K2 engine to Microsoft SharePoint platform to increase its level of operations.'
'K2 allows department managers for extra, customized access to perform relevant edits on files, before authorizing and enlisting them in the company’s database,' he explained.
One of the platform’s advanced features is allowing department managers and specific administrative bodies to monitor operation process and follow up on its details. It assists them in observing work events and team activities.
The platform also stores department, sections and organization’s operation in a photographic, documentation in its information platform. It allows for easier, more productive and transparent operational processes.
Ensheiwat pointed out the ease with which one can manage the company’s content via its website and publish reports, lists and Key Performance Indices (KPI), among other files and catalogues.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution