Zain invites customers to waterpark fun
Manama, May 15, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, will invite its customers to a leisure event at a major waterpark in Bahrain as part of its new campaign.
As the telecom company’s Zain Wonders campaign hits its third week, Zain Bahrain customers will be treated to fun rides and a Dive In movie at the Lost Paradise of Dilmun, a unique waterpark in Bahrain.
The customers will have to dial *555# on their Zain phones to register and they will be chosen for a fun day of family values and some serious water games, a statement said.
“This is the third week-end of Zain Wonders fun and as word gets around in the community, we can see many more people coming forward to share the Wonder of their lives with us,” said Samya Hussain, corporate communications manager.
“On our part, we too are excited about sharing the Wonders of the Zain world with all Zainers,' she added.
The programme will unfold in local media with a series of weekly calendars that will list out the events of the week for Zainers to choose their activities from, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services