Zain invites customers to waterpark fun
Manama, May 15, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, will invite its customers to a leisure event at a major waterpark in Bahrain as part of its new campaign.
As the telecom company’s Zain Wonders campaign hits its third week, Zain Bahrain customers will be treated to fun rides and a Dive In movie at the Lost Paradise of Dilmun, a unique waterpark in Bahrain.
The customers will have to dial *555# on their Zain phones to register and they will be chosen for a fun day of family values and some serious water games, a statement said.
“This is the third week-end of Zain Wonders fun and as word gets around in the community, we can see many more people coming forward to share the Wonder of their lives with us,” said Samya Hussain, corporate communications manager.
“On our part, we too are excited about sharing the Wonders of the Zain world with all Zainers,' she added.
The programme will unfold in local media with a series of weekly calendars that will list out the events of the week for Zainers to choose their activities from, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'