Zain invites customers to waterpark fun
Manama, May 15, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, will invite its customers to a leisure event at a major waterpark in Bahrain as part of its new campaign.
As the telecom company’s Zain Wonders campaign hits its third week, Zain Bahrain customers will be treated to fun rides and a Dive In movie at the Lost Paradise of Dilmun, a unique waterpark in Bahrain.
The customers will have to dial *555# on their Zain phones to register and they will be chosen for a fun day of family values and some serious water games, a statement said.
“This is the third week-end of Zain Wonders fun and as word gets around in the community, we can see many more people coming forward to share the Wonder of their lives with us,” said Samya Hussain, corporate communications manager.
“On our part, we too are excited about sharing the Wonders of the Zain world with all Zainers,' she added.
The programme will unfold in local media with a series of weekly calendars that will list out the events of the week for Zainers to choose their activities from, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles