Mena Telecom unveils e-game service
Manama, May 16, 2010
Mena Telecom has unveiled another unique product for the first time in Bahrain - 'Game 4G' service that will enable better online games experience for PlayStation, X-box and PC games players.
The new 'Game 4G' service uses Mena Telecom's state-of-the-art WiMAX 802.16e network to provide customers with the best online game experience available in the region.
Users will now be able to have a higher grade connection to game servers, in addition to faster and better signal quality.
Customers on any package can ask for this special service to be added to their monthly plan.
The new service will enable better online games experience for PlayStation, X-box and PC games players.
Some of the major benefits of the Online Game Service are its stability, reliability, high signal quality and low delays, in addition to being able to enjoy the same quality of online games even when you are downloading other files, or have exceeded your download limit.
'Today, we are pleased to be the first telecom company in the Middle East that offers a product that is specifically structured for the online game community, and the first telecom company to offer any broadband service with quality of service assurance,' Mena Telecom managing director Abdul Razak Jawahery.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Mena Telecom |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions