Mena Telecom unveils e-game service
Manama, May 16, 2010
Mena Telecom has unveiled another unique product for the first time in Bahrain - 'Game 4G' service that will enable better online games experience for PlayStation, X-box and PC games players.
The new 'Game 4G' service uses Mena Telecom's state-of-the-art WiMAX 802.16e network to provide customers with the best online game experience available in the region.
Users will now be able to have a higher grade connection to game servers, in addition to faster and better signal quality.
Customers on any package can ask for this special service to be added to their monthly plan.
The new service will enable better online games experience for PlayStation, X-box and PC games players.
Some of the major benefits of the Online Game Service are its stability, reliability, high signal quality and low delays, in addition to being able to enjoy the same quality of online games even when you are downloading other files, or have exceeded your download limit.
'Today, we are pleased to be the first telecom company in the Middle East that offers a product that is specifically structured for the online game community, and the first telecom company to offer any broadband service with quality of service assurance,' Mena Telecom managing director Abdul Razak Jawahery.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Mena Telecom |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre