Batelco extends teachers' Blackberry offer
Manama, May 17, 2010
Bahrain's leading telecom company said it has extended the special free Blackberry handset deal for government school teachers to June 30 owing to popular demand.
Batelco had signed an agreement with the Bahraini Teachers Consultative Committee earlier this year that delivers excellent benefits, including free Blackberry devices, free ‘nice’ numbers and mini laptops, for teachers in Bahrain’s Government Schools.
Batelco Al Dana telemarketing manager Rahna Karashi and the Bahraini Teachers Consultative Committee chairman Ali Hassan Mohammed signed the agreement in the presence of Batelco PR specialist Atifa Rajab and Al Dana telemarketing account executive Mohd Abdulaal at Batelco Hamala headquarters.
“Batelco is major supporter of educational initiatives in the Kingdom of Bahrain and we are therefore delighted to present this special offer for the teachers who carry out the important task of teaching Bahrain’s young people,” said Batelco Group general manager Media & Government Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece
- Google removes privacy feature from mobile software
- Etisalat asks banks to wait for loan fees