EastNets unveils Swift connectivity solution
Dubai, May 23, 2010
EastNets, a leading provider of compliance and payments solutions, has launched a new service which supports entry-level connectivity to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (Swift) network.
en.PaymentSafe enables low-volume users to process their financial messages seamlessly and at low cost. It leverages existing EastNets products that facilitate Swift Message creation, verification, authorisation and approval; Anti-Money Laundering checks; Reporting; Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and International Bank Account Number (IBAN) Validation.
The solution runs on the EastNets Service Bureau (en.Service Bureau), a highly reliable managed service that connects more than 250 financial institutions to the Swift Network.
“en.PaymentSafe offers financial institutions, companies, funds distributors, investment managers and fund transfer agents low cost access to use the Swift messaging service,” said Hazem Mulhim, CEO, EastNets.
EastNets has over 25 years of experience in providing financial crime and regulatory protection, and enhancing payment processes to facilitate transparency, resiliency and enterprise control. Its payment solutions and services are used by more than 1,000 customers in 120 countries, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard, Canada firm ink strategic deal
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs