Zotac unveils performance-class graphics card
Dubai, June 1, 2010
Zotac International, a leading innovator and the largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, said it has launched the "world's first performance-class graphics card based on the latest fermi architecture."
The Zotac GeForce GTX 465 graphics card delivers best-in-class performance and features to value-conscious gamers for an unmatched gaming experience with DirectX 11 compatibility, enhanced anti-aliasing and NVidia 3D Vision Surround readiness.
Best-in-class performance comes from a new NVidia GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor packing 352 unified shaders ready to take on the latest 3D games, NVidia Cuda and OpenCL compatible applications.
An ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface joins the GeForce GTX 465 graphics processor with 1GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory for a screaming-fast performance combination that delivers an adrenalin packed gaming experience.
“Zotac strives to deliver phenomenal graphics performance with all of our graphics cards. The new GeForce GTX 465 is our latest offering and redefines user expectations for features and performance when it comes to a performance-class graphics card,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, Zotac International.
Microsoft DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatibility injects visual realism with new integrated GPU-accelerated tessellation technology. GPU-accelerated tessellation takes realism to new heights with unprecedented character and environmental details for phenomenal photorealistic in-game visuals.
Enhanced anti-aliasing algorithms obliterate jagged edges from 3D visuals for super-smooth game environments and characters. The enhanced algorithms deliver up to 32x samples at lightning-fast speeds for superior visuals that do not compromise performance.
“Visual realism traditionally takes a toll on performance, but with the Zotac GeForce GTX 465, you can turn up the eye-candy with a minimal impact in your favorite and newest games,” Berger said. “The Zotac GeForce GTX 465 also ensures you’re ready for future titles powered by the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 technology as well.”
NVidia Surround and 3-way SLI readiness enables up to three Zotac GeForce GTX 465 graphics cards to work together to drive up to three high-definition displays for immersive multi-monitor gaming.
NVidia 3D Vision Surround readiness adds stereoscopic 3D effects to hundreds of games when paired with 3D Vision compatible glasses and displays for the ultimate gaming experience.
Two technology demos are included with the Zotac GeForce GTX 465 graphics card – Supersonic Sled and Design Garage.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event