Adaox wins Eset’s sales award
Dubai, June 14, 2010
Adaox Middle East, the regional business development centre of Eset NOD32 Antivirus, has won a sales excellence award for its role in increasing Eset’s sales and market share in the Middle East in 2009.
The awards event took place at Eset’s global partner conference held recently in Cyprus.
“This award is the result of our team’s and channel partners’ hard work, dedication, focus and continued efforts in growing Eset’s business in the Middle East and Africa region,” said Neo Neophytou, managing director of Adaox Middle East.
“We were able to increase Eset’s footprint in both the SMB and enterprise segments and will be doubling our efforts to build and strengthen Eset’s brand and channel further in this region,” he added.
Adaox was recognised for its efforts in growing Eset’s revenue by more than 25 per cent over the previous year in the Mena region, which emerged as one of the fastest growing markets for Eset in 2009.
“Our customers in the region are happy and satisfied with the features of Eset’s security solutions and continue to use Eset to protect their computers and networks,” Neophytou continued.
“We plan to promote Eset aggressively and further increase its visibility, brand awareness, market share and reach in this region through exhibitions and road shows. This combined with our channel expansion drive, will ensure that our end-user customers get the best service and support locally,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution