HTC names new regional marketing manager
Dubai, June 14, 2010
HTC Corporation, a global designer of smartphones, has appointed Geetika Gupta as the company’s new regional marketing manager.
Gupta’s key responsibilities in her new role include planning and developing the marketing strategy for the Mena region, planning and implementing the regional marketing plan and initiatives across direct and indirect channels, building relationships with local distribution and retail partners and operators to develop joint cooperative marketing plans, in addition to other branding and marketing related tasks.
Gupta was previously HTC’s brand and retail manager.
“We believe that Gutpa’s domain expertise and vast experience will significantly help HTC consolidate its presence in the Middle East and North African markets,” said Nikitas Glykas, regional director of HTC South Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Prior to joining HTC in 2007, Geetika Gupta – who is a MBA gold medalist from one of India’s premier business schools - worked as product marketing executive at Sony Gulf, Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award