Magnum named distributor for Brand-Rex
Dubai, June 24, 2010
Magnum Connect, a leading distribution firm in the UAE, has been appointed an independent primary distributor of communication infrastructure products from Brand-Rex, a global manufacturer of high performance cabling systems.
The distribution range covers the GCC and Africa, excluding Saudi Arabia.
Magnum is responsible for distributing Brand-Rex’s high performance communication infrastructure products and solutions, which include GigaPlus, CAT6Plus, 10GPlus Augmented, U-MediaPlus, Voice, FiberPlus and Data Centre product set.
“Magnum Connect has been our distributor in Africa for over five years and has been doing an exceptional job of developing our brand and business in that region,” said Andrew Gomez, regional manager, Brand-Rex Services.
“In the recent past Magnum has made huge strides in developing an extensive reseller network in the GCC and established itself as a formidable value added distributor, with a highly capable and motivated team.”
Murtaza Kapasi, general manager, Magnum Connect, said: “We are very pleased to have been signed on as distributors for Brand-Rex, a prestigious worldwide brand that has carved a position for itself as UK’s number one in the structured cabling market.”
“This partnership enables us to increase our profile and footprint in the GCC and we are committed to providing the highest levels of service and support to both, Brand-Rex as well as our resellers,” he added.
Abbas Mukadam, product manager - cabling and office automation, Magnum Connect, said: “The addition of Brand-Rex to our array of products, gives resellers and systems integrators the opportunity of harnessing world-class technology to the benefit of their customers. This is in line with our vision of offering best-of-breed products and solutions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya