Khartoum bank deploys Kuwait IT firm solutions
Kuwait, July 14, 2010
Bank of Khartoum (BOK), Sudan’s largest Islamic commercial and retail bank, has deployed the iMAL solution from Path Solutions, a leading Kuwait-based banking systems provider.
With the iMAL Enterprise Islamic Banking and Investment System, BOK will be able to enhance its service capabilities to quickly roll out new Islamic products and services to its customers. iMAL will also provide the bank with the advantage of centralised operations and risk management, thus enhancing its competitive edge and boosting profitability.
“We believe that iMAL solution will bolster our entire IT infrastructure and contribute in upgrading business performance. The solution will also allow us to launch new distinguished products and services to our clients using the latest modern technologies,” stated Fadi Al Faqih, BOK general manager.
“We are very pleased that BOK has placed its trust in our Aaoifi-certified software solution, which we were able to deploy very quickly,” added Said Naji Moukadam, president of Path Solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece
- Google removes privacy feature from mobile software
- Etisalat asks banks to wait for loan fees