GBM hosts business process seminar
Dubai, July 14, 2010
Gulf Business Machines (GBM), the region’s leading IT solutions and service provider, recently organised a seminar on business process management (BPM) for the banking industry in Dubai.
The event featured a presentation on best practice by Farrukh Humayun, vice president and director of shared business platforms at PNC Bank, the fifth largest financial institution in the US.
As part of his presentation, Humayun shared his experiences and demonstrated how banks can become process focused, prioritise projects and involve their customers in BPM initiatives.
Humayun was responsible for managing and defining the methodology of BPM projects for National City Bank, now part of PNC Financial Services.
He currently leads PNC’s centre of excellence for BPM and business risk management (BRM). – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo