ALFalak wins 3 awards at Symantec summit
Riyadh, July 15, 2010
Saudi-based ALFalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies, a leading provider of technology-based end-to-end solutions, has won three major awards during the recent 2010 Symantec Mena Partner Summit in Dubai.
ALFalak was awarded best volume distributor in Saudi Arabia for the third year in a row and best consumer (retail products) distributor in Saudi Arabia for the fifth consecutive year, while the best product manager award went to ALFalak's Anthony Fernandes for the second successive year.
The three awards boost ALFalak's continuing efforts to consolidate its leadership in the Middle East region’s ICT trade and distribution segment, a statement said. The partner awards are held annually by Symantec in recognition of its Mena partners’ overall performance in revenue, investments and certifications over the past year.
“We are ecstatic and inspired with the recognition that Symantec has given to us,” said Ahmed Ashadawi, CEO and president, ALFalak.
“We will continue investing in Symantec products by reinforcing our professional staff and resources to help consolidate our leadership in the Middle East region,” he added.
ALFalak received the volume distributor of the year award for the third consecutive year after it posted an impressive 22 per cent year-on-year growth.
The company also registered revenues reaching $500,000 in the small business category covering deals worth less than $3,000 each.
ALFalak is also credited with the sale of 1,700 small business boxes (with around 18,000 licenses) through its retail channels. Small business boxes come in 5, 10 and 25 user boxes with license and media built-in and ready to be given as an off-the-shelf solution to small businesses. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum