Zain, Bahrain Air ink marketing pact
Manama, July 20, 2010
Zain Bahrain, the leading telecoms company and Bahrain Air, the growing low-cost airline, have signed a marketing agreement.
The agreement allows the two companies to match resources and allow customers to access the most vibrant telecoms technology which Zain Bahrain brings to customers in the kingdom and enables them to get updated news on Bahrain Air offers, schedules and new destinations on their mobile phones and Zain broadband service.
The agreement will see Zain Bahrain extensively branding the interiors of Bahrain Air airplanes, offering sale of products and services on board flights so that existing customers can continue their interaction with the telecoms company while travelling and new customers can sign up and experience Zain Bahrain’s unsurpassed Roaming voice and data services.
“Bahrain Air and Zain Bahrain will both benefit from the synergy of our marketing and network resources and the customer will be the winner,” stated said Zain Bahrain’s marketing director Emad El Kayali.
“We are a young and buzzy airline and have great ambitions. We recognise a similar quality in Zain Bahrain and are sure that this marketing agreement will serve to maximise the potential of both organisations,” added Bahrain Air’s marketing manager Ali Zaman.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi