IIS, Pano Logic in distribution deal
London, July 26, 2010
IIS, a major IT distributor in the Middle East, has signed a distribution agreement with US-based Pano Logic, the leader in zero client desktop virtualization.
IIS will be the sole distributor of Pano Logic technology to resellers in the Middle East and will provide sales and technical training to partners in the region.
“End-user organisations in the Middle East have typically been very early adopters of technologies, and already our partners are seeing interest in desktop virtualization,” said Sherif Azzat, CEO of IIS.
“The size of the opportunity for resellers is significant which makes Pano Logic a strategically important addition to our technology portfolio. As sole distributors of the Pano System in the Middle East we can offer a unique proposition based around the only true-zero client on the market and a radically centralized architecture.”
Pano Logic recently expanded its EMEA channel programme in order to drive an aggressive partner recruitment campaign in the region.
The new and improved programme rewards existing and new resellers of the Pano System with generous margin incentives while supporting their continued commitment through comprehensive training, support, sales and marketing tools, and access to marketing funds.
“IIS has a deservedly outstanding reputation amongst resellers in the Middle East for offering a broad portfolio of technologies and services,” said Chris Hammans, VP EMEA of Pano Logic.
“Its experience in helping resellers deliver virtualization solutions makes IIS an ideal distribution partner for Pano Logic as we look to drive adoption of our zero-client technology in the region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m